Monday 14 January 2013

The Windy City.

CHICAGO!

This trip to Chicago, Illinois was definitely the best holiday of the year! I went with my darling and loving aunt for a week in October during half term and it was amazing.  It was my first cold holiday away and it was freezing!! Here are just a few pictures out of the 600 pictures I took. We decided to go here because we thought New York was too over-rated and so pricey a bit like London really.  If you love shopping and sightseeing I would seriously recommend. Everywhere we went people would recognise the British accent and say "Are you from London?" but I love it! I cannot write my whole Chicago experience because it would take all day but out of ten I would rate it 9/10 ! 

Willis Tower - second highest point in Chicago
Standing on a glass box.






No comments:

Post a Comment