Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sally LaPointe S/S13











New York Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2013 collection

Sally is one amazing designer! Whilst browsing on tumblr a few months back I found the group picture of models in white clothing. I fell in love instantly just by the way the photo was taken/positioned and the simplicity of the outfits, with the pale skin tones and use of orange lipstick is so effortless yet effective!

This is my second post of photos of collections from fashion weeks but I just love looking for new inspiring designers that I have never seen before or who are completely new and just finding out the new designs and styles that have been created. Uh! just wow im really loving Sally's creation of the mustard outfit. It's brilliant because mustard and burnt orange are the two colours I have been loving during the autumn/winter season.

I think sometimes you get designers who visually they look good but in real life it's not very practical. However her designs are actually outfits I would wear myself and looks like elegant evening wear outfits that are really feminine and help to elongate your legs. She is definately a designer Im really admiring this month and actually can't wait to see her next collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment